Canada second largest country in the world; is a collection of ten fairly large provinces and three territories. The national flag of Canada holds a large red maple leaf in the middle with thick red borders on the two sides. Canada represents Federal Constitutional Monarchy with Parliamentary democracy. Ottawa is the capital city while Toronto is the largest city of the country. The official languages of the country are English and French.The flexible immigration process offered by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) makes obtaining a Canadian PR visa desirable and easy to obtain.
Benefits of Having Permanent Residency in Canada
A Canada PR visa holder enjoys many benefits and rights almost as same as those of a Canadian citizen, if you are willing to apply for PR you will have the right to:
- Live and work anywhere in Canada for indefinite time
- After completing 3 years in Canada, you can apply for Canadian citizenship
- Avail health care benefits
- Employment-related benefits, low tax rate system
- Enjoy other social and economic benefits of Canada
- Sponsor your eligible relatives on your PR visa
Requirements for Canada Permanent Resident Visa
In order to apply for Canada PR, a candidate is required to meet the requirement criteria set by the Citizenship and Immigration Canada that are:
- Meet with the age range of a program
- Language proficiency either English or French
- Education Qualification as per Canadian education system equivalency
- Minimum required funds to settle down in Canada
- Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report
- Health and Police clearance
The process to Get Canadian Permanent Resident Visa
If you have decided your future to be in Canada then you should apply for it now, you can apply in any one of the immigration program of Canada in which you are an eligible candidate. If you are a skilled worker and having experience in your occupation, you must apply for an appropriate program (Federal Skilled Worker Program, Quebec Skilled Worker Program, Provincial Nominee Programs, Express Entry, etc.).
After selecting the right program you need to provide all the required documents like educational qualification, work experience, language proficiency proof & others as well as funds to settle in Canada. Your application will be submitted to Canadian high commission and they will review your profile and will revert back to you on whether you are eligible to migrate to Canada or not. The applications are processed as per the Canadian immigration procedures;
Express Entry Program:
On January 2015, with the aim to process fast and transparent Citizenship and Immigration Canada introduced an electronic method to manage the Permanent Resident/immigration applications. The Express Entry is based on point system Comprehensive and Ranking System where candidates get a score on their each credentials.
Express Entry has further streams:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trade Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- PNPs alignment with Express Entry
Occupation in High Demand
Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, and Software & Petroleum), Technicians, Teachers, Professors & Lecturers, Nurses, Healthcare, IT, Sales & Marketing, Banking, Insurance, Finance & Accounts, Insurance Adjusters, Trades Persons and many more are in high demand in the country.
Important Note: All the immigration aspirants are not eligible candidates to migrate in Canada, only those candidates are allowed to enter Canada who meets the required criteria created by the Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC). Check your eligibility today in order to apply as soon as possible