The Client acknowledges that the granting of a visa or status and the time required for processing this application is at the sole discretion of the government and not the Consultant.
The Client agrees that the fees paid are for services indicated above and the Client fully understands that Immigration consulting and representation Fee paid is NOT refundable, including in following situations:
- Security risk
- Medical inadmissibility
- Criminal record
- The false declaration, false documentation, misrepresentation or failure to provide adequate documentation
- Withdrawal from this contract
- If client declares that he/she has no intention of residing in Canada
- Inadequate performance at the interview stage
- Failure to proceed to Canada after the visa is issued due to circumstances within or beyond his/her control
- Inadequate levels of IELTS or French Testing scores as required
- Failure to convince the immigration officer at interview level
- Failure to provide an updated address for correspondence
- Failure to provide changes in family composition before or while the application is in process
- Negative Education Credential assessment (ECA) by Government designated organization
- Client understands that in the event of refusal of my application, if I opt for an Administrative Review of the decision of Immigration Department, then any such fees/expenses related to the filing of the administrative review will be additional & will be paid by the client in full, before filing such review
- Client understands that between the period of signing this Retainer Agreement and submission of documents to the relevant office, should there be any change in Regulation or Requirements of Immigration, Client is liable to be reassessed for eligibility and liable to meet the documentation requirements
- In case of work permit 50% of the amount will be refunded in case of LMI result being negative, which is applicable to the clients who paid the complete processing fee during registeration, and the decision completely lies in the hand of respective country government.
Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 10 to 45 days depends on the issuing bank of the credit card.
- The government has not declared any standard minimum score required in the ranking system. We are sure you will agree, there is no mechanism to know or guess which candidate in the pool (even with very low-ranking score) will lucky enough to get valid ” Job offer” from Government’s managed Job Bank employer(s) in future and get immediate ITA
- Client understands that we do not have any control over the timeframe when quota will open or close which is under the authority of province. Hence, we cannot give you any time limit for your file to be completed. The processing time of case is at the discretion of province issuance of quota and we are having the opportunity to submit an application. We are not responsible for any delays in processing due to any policy or time change by the authorities. Due to the uncertainty of Quota opening time and the number we will prepare and try its best to keep whole documents/forms ready as per last accepted intake format/requirements/eligibility of PNP.
The customer can cancel their order within 24 hours; refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow up to 45days for the refund transfer to be completed.